[WSBAPT] Restatement

Jim Doran jim at doranlegal.com
Tue Jul 27 09:45:34 PDT 2021

Am I missing something here.  The RLT protects no assets from the medicaid
spenddown or lien.  If the asset can be reached by the beneficiary, as can
be done at anytime in a RLT,  then the State takes the position that the
beneficiary CAN access the assets.  = No protection at all.

James

James R. Doran
Attorney at Law
100 E. Pine Street -  Suite 205