[WSBAPT] looking to dialogue

Diane J. Kiepe DJKiepe at depdslaw.com
Fri Jul 23 10:51:07 PDT 2021

Hello fellow WSBA Members,

I have a very unique case involving some litigation and was wondering if any of you probate litigators would be willing to schedule a call (I'm guessing 20 or so minutes).  If you like to talk shop and wouldn't mind my sharing some thoughts and ideas and providing feedback, please e-mail me directly:  djkiepe at depdslaw.com<mailto:djkiepe at depdslaw.com> and I'll respond to see what would work best for your schedule.

I purposefully have not included any facts and will share those on the call.

Thanks in advance for your consideration.

Diane J. Kiepe

Diane J. Kiepe
Douglas Eden
717 W. Sprague Ave.