[WSBAPT] Seeking stories and input on Washington Estate Tax law and HB 1465

Kokie Adams Kokie at adamslawgroupnw.com
Thu Jul 15 17:21:36 PDT 2021

Heather:

I whole heartedly agree.

Kokie Adams

[Adams-Logo-Print-300dpi-900wide]
7127 - 196th Street S.W.
Suite 201
Lynnwood, WA  98036
425.774.0444 (phone)
425.771.2711 (fax)
kokie at adamslawgroupnw.com<mailto:kokie at adamslawgroupnw.com>

COVID-19 Notice:  We continue to work remotely while our office remains closed to the public on the recommendation of health officials. Meetings are handled primarily by phone and video conference while limited in-person meetings will be available with all parties wearing face masks.  Our top priority is the safety of our employees, clients and colleagues. Thank you for your patience during this difficult time.
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This communication is private and confidential. It is intended to constitute an electronic communication within the meaning of the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 USC 2510. Its disclosure is strictly limited to and intended for the sole use of the recipient intended by the sender of this message. This message may contain information which is privileged or otherwise exempt from disclosure under applicable law. You are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or duplication of this communication by someone other than the intended addressee or its designated agent is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify this firm immediately by collect call at (425) 774-0444, or by reply to this communication and immediately delete the message.