[WSBAPT] query re reasonable estate fees

Mark Vohr mcv at ohanafc.com
Thu Jul 15 11:35:19 PDT 2021

Agree with Marsha and Bryce.  42 hours is not an unreasonable amount of time.  Clearing out and selling house takes time depending on condition of house.  Selling car can be a challenge.  Attorney fees do seem high.  If attorney doing PR stuff at attorney fee rate, then that is an area to look at.  A $75 per hour PR should be able to handle much of the work themselves, without the attorney – so there appears to be a bit of a disconnect.  If not, then it sounds more like a $35 per hour PR.

Regards,

Mark

Ohana Fiduciary Corp.
A Washington Trust Company
Mark C. Vohr, J.D., CPG, Principal
PO Box 33710  Seattle, WA  98133
T:  (206) 782-1189 F:  (206) 782-1434
mcv at ohanafc.com<mailto:mcv at ohanafc.com>      www.ohanafc.com<http://www.ohanafc.com/>

Click here<https://ohanafc.sharefile.com/r-r15ff53eeb574c7a9> to upload files.

CONFIDENTIAL AND/OR PRIVILEGED COMMUNICATION

This communication may contain information that is confidential.  It was intended only for the named or a specific recipient.  If you have received this communication in error.  Please delete it immediately and contact the sender to advise them of improper delivery.

This communication is not intended to provide legal advice to the recipient.  The sender does not represent you as legal counsel and neither this communication or any conversations you may have with the sender creates an attorney client relationship with the sender.  If you seek legal advice please retain an attorney, but it will be someone else.