[WSBAPT] Death Certificate - Missing Body

Josh Grant jgrant at accima.com
Mon Jul 12 13:46:58 PDT 2021

I had one of these last year.  Coroner issued presumed death by drowning about 1 year after DOD.  I had several months of getting the state to issue the certificate after I paid for it. Maybe a dozen emails.  There was some problems between the coroner and the state communicating.

Joshua F. Grant

P. O. Box 619
Wilbur, WA 99185
509 647 5578