[WSBAPT] title to unconveyed real estate when trust is dissolved

Diane J. Kiepe DJKiepe at depdslaw.com
Tue Jul 6 14:46:55 PDT 2021

Hi Rod,

I would speculate that there is a difference in legal title and equitable title - whoever should have received it owns it via equity I would say.  If Trustee is no longer around to work with beneficiary may need to file quiet title and eat the cost thereof.  If Trustee is still around, I would be looking for some action by the Trustee but wouldn't hold my breath.

Bets of luck,

Diane J. Kiepe

Diane J. Kiepe
Douglas Eden