[WSBAPT] Elder client victim of ponzi scheme - enforcement agency?

Josh Grant jgrant at accima.com
Wed Jan 27 13:26:35 PST 2021

I have a client who lost $3000 to a fraudulent scheme.  “You pay $3,000 and we will get you $10,000 back”.  She has the name and address of the person who introduced this to her... a very distant relative. That person and the primary salesman are all out of state.  I need an agency to send emails and her affidavit to who might attempt enforcement.  Attorney General?  I see this could fit  elder abuse but I doubt APS would do much??
Joshua F. Grant

P. O. Box 619
Wilbur, WA 99185
509 647 5578