[WSBAPT] CPA referral north end and eastside

Laurel Brown laurel.brown8385 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 12:19:11 PST 2021

I endorse my own CPA, who works out of her home office in Kirkland (for
eastside referrals).

Her name is Jeannette Nelson, Nelson Tax and Consulting Services

Nelsen Tax & Consulting Services : Welcome! <https://nelsentax.com/>

Laurel Brown

On Thu, Jan 21, 2021 at 11:59 AM Roger Hawkes <Roger at law-hawks.com> wrote:

> Karen: I endorse Karen Klein; she is very close to you, on the west side
> of what used to be Northgate😊

Laurel Brown
*Attorney and Counselor at Law*
*5071 SW Waite St.*