[WSBAPT] Refusal of Consent for Care - Ventilator

David Faber david at faberfeinson.com
Fri Jan 15 16:37:59 PST 2021

Thank you both. Yes, agreed that the preliminary conditions for the Natural
Death Act are not present with covid, even if one is being intubated. Tough
issue. I think I like John's recommendation and will follow that.

Best,
David J. Faber
Faber Feinson PLLC
800 Polk Street, Suite B
Port Townsend, WA 98368
(360) 379-4110

*** NOTICE: ATTORNEY CLIENT COMMUNICATION - PRIVILEGED & CONFIDENTIAL.
This communication may contain privileged or other confidential
information. If you are not the intended recipient, or believe that
you have received this communication in error, please do not print,
copy, retransmit, disseminate, or otherwise use the information. Also,
please indicate to the sender that you have received this communication in
error, and destroy the copy you received.***