[WSBAPT] snoco pub

Betsy Wurdeman BetsyW at law-hawks.com
Thu Jan 14 11:25:02 PST 2021

Thanks, Nick.

From: wsbapt-bounces at lists.wsbarppt.com <wsbapt-bounces at lists.wsbarppt.com> On Behalf Of Nicholas Pleasants
Sent: Thursday, January 14, 2021 11:19 AM
To: WSBA Probate & Trust Listserv <wsbapt at lists.wsbarppt.com>
Subject: Re: [WSBAPT] snoco pub

We pay $210 to publish in Everett Herald. Apparently they give a $30 discount ($180 total) if your office is physically located inside Snohomish County. I prefer to go with the Herald because I know it will be done right and they don’t insist on being paid in advance. Not saying it is the cheapest but it has been the easiest for my staff to work with.
Best,
Nick