[WSBAPT] Attorney near Glasgow Montana

Nicholas Pleasants nick at pleasantslaw.com
Wed Jan 13 16:50:31 PST 2021

In the past, I have used John Greef to transfer mineral rights. He rides circuit to all the Montana counties, and he made it very easy for me to just mail him the exemplified copies of the Will and Letters Testamentary, and he took care of the rest.
John Greef
P.O. Box 212
Hamilton, MT  59840
406 363-9060
greeflaw at gmail.com<mailto:greeflaw at gmail.com>

Best,
Nick

Nicholas Pleasants
Owner

Pleasants Law Firm, P.S.
2300 130th Ave NE, Suite A-101
Bellevue, WA 98005-1755
(425) 615-7070 tel/fax
nick at pleasantslaw.com<mailto:nick at pleasantslaw.com>
www.pleasantslaw.com<http://www.pleasantslaw.com>
The information contained in this e-mail message may be privileged and is confidential information intended only for the use of the recipient, or any employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient. Any unauthorized use, distribution or copying of this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.
If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately and destroy the original message and all attachments from your electronic files.