[WSBAPT] Petition and Order to Open Safe Deposit Box for Will

Jamia Burns jamia at jamiaburnslaw.com
Thu Jan 7 16:35:11 PST 2021

Thank you to those who responded. I think I have what I need!

Jamia S. Burns
Office: 1200 Dupont St., Suite 1-D
Bellingham, WA 98225 (By Appointment Only)
Mail: P.O. Box 29453
Bellingham, WA 98228
jamia at jamiaburnslaw.com
www.jamiaburnslaw.com

NOTICE: This e-mail may contain confidential or privileged material and is
intended for use solely by the above-referenced recipient. Any review,
copying, printing, disclosure, distribution, or other use by any other
person or entity is strictly prohibited. If you are not the named
recipient, or believe you have received this e-mail in error, please reply
to the sender and delete the copy you received. Thank you.