[WSBAPT] Searching for accounts

Dalynne Singleton dalynne at glgmail.com
Wed Jan 6 11:53:05 PST 2021

I’ve used different asset search firms to get information on open accounts, employment, investment accounts, etc.  It can be costly so make sure you identify exactly what you are looking for, in WA state or outside of WA, bank/investment accounts, employment and real estate holdings.  Here are a few I have used in the past to assist with this.

Matthew Winquist - Millennium Investigations
Formerly was Dan Peyovich firm
MillenniumInvestigations at gmail.com<mailto:MillenniumInvestigations at gmail.com>
Telephone: 206-229-5060

Doug Sarant
Global information Systems
4747 Research Forest dr #180-254
The Woodlands,  Tx. 77381
713-377-0712
global.information at rocketmail.com<mailto:global.information at rocketmail.com>

Michael R. Briggs
NORTHWEST INVESTIGATIVE SERVICES, INC.
PO Box 8273
Bonney Lake, WA 98391
(253) 631-4144, x301
(800) 488-4612, x301
(206) 350-7720, Fax
mbnwis at aol.com<mailto:mbnwis at aol.com>

Dalynne Singleton
Gourley Law Group
Snohomish Escrow
The Exchange Connection
1002 10th Street / PO Box 1091
Snohomish, WA 98291
360.568.5065
360.568.8092  fax
dalynne at glgmail.com<mailto:dalynne at glgmail.com>
Website:  www.glglawgroup.com

As we face the challenges presented by COVID-19, we have limited staffing in the office to maintain critical functions. Attorney/client meetings will be handled by teleconference or virtually whenever possible.  Be assured that we will continue to advise & support our clients throughout this health emergency.  If you would like to set a telephone conference, please email my paralegal theresa at glgmail.com<mailto:theresa at glgmail.com> or dara at glgmail.com<mailto:dara at glgmail.com>.

Please be advised, we are requiring all clients with scheduled appointments coming in, as well as our staff, to be prepared to wear a face mask or adequate covering during all in office interactions.

LICENSED IN WASHINGTON AND OREGON
IMPORTANT/CONFIDENTIAL: This e-mail message (and any attachments accompanying it) may contain confidential information, including information protected by attorney-client privilege. The information is intended only for the use of the intended recipient(s).  Delivery of this message to anyone other than the intended recipient(s) is not intended to waive any privilege or otherwise detract from the confidentiality of the message.  If you are not the intended recipient, or if this message has been addressed to you in error, do not read, disclose, reproduce, distribute, disseminate or otherwise use this transmission, rather, please promptly notify the sender by reply e-mail, and then destroy all copies of the message and its attachments, if any.