[WSBAPT] Need referral: bookkeeper to assist small law firm in Seattle

Laurel Brown laurel.brown8385 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 5 16:54:40 PST 2021

I would recommend Jodi Mecham who I personally know.  She has been a
bookkeeper for decades and has worked not only for attorneys but also has
performed forensic accounting.

I think this might be ol information, but I believe the contact info is
current...

Mecham Bookkeeping - Black Diamond, WA - Billing Service in Black Diamond,
Washington (manta.com) <https://www.manta.com/c/mb4hk8p/mecham-bookkeeping>