[WSBAPT] Oregon Attorney Needed

Laurel Brown laurel.brown8385 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 2 10:24:35 PST 2021

Hello mates,

I think I need to connect with an attorney licensed in Oregon.  A current
client just received court filed papers from the Attorney for the PR (her
brother) of her father's estate.

PR, about a year ago, ordered disbursements to my client and her sister.
Now about a year later, after taxes were filed, she has received
notification that an objection needs to be filed with the Oregon Court, as
the several thousands of dollars that PR disbursed to both my client and
her sister need to be returned.

Any of my fellow list mates licensed here in WA as well as OR?  Or know an
OR attorney I can consult with?  Third sibling (other sister) lives in
Oregon.

Objection needs to be filed by January 12, 2021.

Father lived in West Linn, Oregon, PR lives in Oregon, real property was in
Oregon, and probate was opened in Oregon.

Thank you in advance.  I am out of my league on this.

Laurel

--
Laurel Brown
*Attorney and Counselor at Law*