[WSBAPT] Homeowner insurance broker?

Erin Fairley erin at leschilaw.com
Fri Feb 26 23:28:08 PST 2021

Debbie Sylvester at DeFranco Insurance in Seward Park is very experienced and professional.

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 26, 2021, at 5:28 PM, Chad Horner <chorner at curranfirm.com> wrote:

Hi Eric,

I’m handling a case with a vacant downtown Seattle condo, and was denied over and over again by carriers, including my personal broker. However, the following agent was able to find me coverage:

Carlene Dryden
P/Text (425) 485-8660
cd at phillipsinsurance.net<mailto:cd at phillipsinsurance.net>
https://phillipsinsurance.net<https://phillipsinsurance.net/>
Chad Horner
CURRAN LAW FIRM
555 West Smith Street
Kent, WA 98032
T 253 852 2345
F 253 852 2030
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information contained in this ELECTRONIC MAIL transmission is confidential. It may also be subject to the attorney-client privilege or be privileged work product or proprietary information. This information is intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, disclosure, dissemination, distribution (other than to the addressee(s)), copying or taking of any action because of this information is strictly prohibited.