[WSBAPT] Will for Sharon Elaine Mattson

Nicholas Pleasants nick at pleasantslaw.com
Thu Feb 25 14:54:21 PST 2021

Hello everyone,
I represent the court-appointed Executor of the Estate of Sharon Elaine Mattson, her surviving registered domestic partner, Leon MonWai. Mr. Menashe’s client is not the executor and is not entitled to your files on Ms. Mattson. If you do have information about a Will for Ms. Mattson, please send it to my office only. If you have the original Will, and only in that circumstance, then you are welcome to follow the procedures of RCW 11.20.010, although I would appreciate advance notice. Thank you.
Best,
Nick

Nicholas Pleasants
Owner

[(Logo) Pleasants Law Firm]<http://www.pleasantslaw.com/>

Pleasants Law Firm, P.S.
2300 130th Ave NE, Suite A-101
Bellevue, WA 98005-1755
(425) 615-7070 tel/fax
nick at pleasantslaw.com<mailto:nick at pleasantslaw.com>
www.pleasantslaw.com<http://www.pleasantslaw.com>
The information contained in this e-mail message may be privileged and is confidential information intended only for the use of the recipient, or any employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient. Any unauthorized use, distribution or copying of this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.
If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately and destroy the original message and all attachments from your electronic files.