[WSBAPT] TEDRA agreement

Andrekita Silva ak at seattle-silvalaw.com
Wed Feb 24 17:18:38 PST 2021

  Law Office of
F.ANDREKITA SILVA

.
                               February 24, 2021

Dalynne,

I filed a TEDRA Agreement in a probate action in December.
It seemed to be accepted as I never got it back.

andrekita
Law Office of F. Andrekita Silva
1325 Fourth Avenue, Suite 2000
Seattle, Washington 98101
206-224-8288
www.seattle-silvalaw.com

Quoting Dalynne Singleton <dalynne at glgmail.com>:

> I have submitted a TEDRA agreement w/o actually filing a TEDRA cause
> of action.  Basically, the heirs agreed to not disagree on some
> issues and resolution was reached amicably.
>

>    The clerk / cashier at King County superior Court has rejected my
> TEDRA agreement which I wanted filed in the probate cause AND wants
> me to open a TEDRA separate proceeding, pay the filing fee just to
> have the TEDRA agreement in place.
>

>    I have filed other TEDRA agreements in probate cause w/o any
> problem.  Anyone know why the change?  Have you filed TEDRA
> agreements w/o filing a TEDRA proceeding?  If yes, did you name it
> TEDRA Agreement or should I change to indicate Settlement Agreement?
>

>    /DALYNNE SINGLETON/
>

>    GOURLEY LAW GROUP
>

>    SNOHOMISH ESCROW
>

>    THE EXCHANGE CONNECTION
>

>    1002 10th Street / PO Box 1091
>

>    Snohomish, WA 98291
>

>    360.568.5065
>

>    360.568.8092  fax
>

>    _dalynne at glgmail.com_
>

>    _Website:  www.glglawgroup.com_
>

>    / /
>

>    As we face the challenges presented by COVID-19, we have limited
> staffing in the office to maintain critical functions.
> Attorney/client meetings will be handled by teleconference or
> virtually whenever possible.  Be assured that we will continue to
> advise & support our clients throughout this health emergency.  If
> you would like to set a telephone conference, please call or email
> my paralegal theresa at glgmail.com or dara at glgmail.com.
>

>    /PLEASE BE ADVISED, WE ARE REQUIRING ALL CLIENTS WITH SCHEDULED
> APPOINTMENTS COMING IN, AS WELL AS OUR STAFF, TO BE PREPARED TO WEAR
> A FACE MASK OR ADEQUATE COVERING DURING ALL IN OFFICE INTERACTIONS. /
>

>    /LICENSED// IN WASHINGTON AND OREGON/
>

>    IMPORTANT/CONFIDENTIAL: This e-mail message (and any attachments
> accompanying it) may contain confidential information, including
> information protected by attorney-client privilege. The information
> is intended only for the use of the intended recipient(s).  Delivery
> of this message to anyone other than the intended recipient(s) is
> not intended to waive any privilege or otherwise detract from the
> confidentiality of the message.  If you are not the intended
> recipient, or if this message has been addressed to you in error, do
> not read, disclose, reproduce, distribute, disseminate or otherwise
> use this transmission, rather, please promptly notify the sender by
> reply e-mail, and then destroy all copies of the message and its
> attachments, if any.
>

>      [1]

Links:
------
[1]
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.superlawyers.com_redir-3Fr-3Dhttp-3A__www.superlawyers.com_washington_lawyer_Gary-2DManca_ca059d21-2D1b6e-2D4fca-2Db396-2D80c253f82402.html-26c-3Demail-5FSmall-5Fbadge-26i-3Dca059d21-2D1b6e-2D4fca-2Db396-2D80c253f82402&d=DwMGaQ&c=4VfW4Y7UDKzr0jHM1Tk29w&r=wJy-5dBh2e8cdp8KTDyWsjq7WPfG_HRNpImWO5yfs2A&m=FCmO2jSMMhwxfYb-8WN5A3L-M6GKeJ_8gc6cS3vECHM&s=z2j9M4GPJAL7pempIOe0TGAPkMWrzXJSlY1lyMRDlRg&e=
  andrekita