[WSBAPT] Referral - WA permanent resident client in Philippines with a Filipino spouse/child

Carl Gay carl at greenawaylawfirm.com
Tue Feb 23 10:38:33 PST 2021

Dear David,

My wife is from The Philippines, we visit there regularly, and I’ve worked with a Manila lawyer on estate and probate matters (he formerly was Consul General for The Philippines in Vancouver, BC.).

I’d be happy to help.

Best regards,

clg

CARL LLOYD GAY

Non nobis solum nati sumus

     “Not unto ourselves alone are we born”

           ~the motto of Willamette University~

GREENAWAY, GAY, MEDINA & MYERS

Attorneys and Counselors at Law

734 East First Street       Suite A

Port Angeles, Washington   98362

Email                       <mailto:carl at greenawaylawfirm.com> carl at greenawaylawfirm.com

Telephone               (360) 452-3323

Facsimile                  (360) 452-3724

THIS EMAIL TRANSMISSION IS INTENDED FOR THE EXCLUSIVE USE OF THE INDIVIDUAL OR ENTITY TO WHOM IT IS ADDRESSED, AND MAY CONTAIN PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION THAT IS COVERED BY THE ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS PRIVACY ACT (18 USC §§ 2510-2521). IF YOU ARE NOT THE INTENDED RECIPIENT OR AGENT RESPONSIBLE TO DELIVER THE MESSAGE TO THE INTENDED RECIPIENT, YOU ARE HEREBY NOTIFIED THAT ANY DISSEMINATION, DISTRIBUTION, OR COPYING OF THIS COMMUNICATION IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED. IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED THIS COMMUNICATION IN ERROR; PLEASE NOTIFY US IMMEDIATELY BY TELEPHONE AND/OR EMAIL AND DELETE THE ORIGINAL MESSAGE. THANK YOU