[WSBAPT] durable power of attorney lost original in real estate deal

Heather de Vrieze heatherd at westseattlelaw.com
Fri Feb 19 09:29:46 PST 2021

Have you tried providing a "certified" copy, that is, a copy of the DPOA attached to an original "certification" as contemplated by 11.125.430? This has worked for me in the past.

Heather

Heather S. de Vrieze
Attorney-at-Law
de Vrieze | Carney PLLC
3909 California Avenue SW
Seattle, WA 98116-3705
(206)938-5500
heatherd at westseattlelaw.com
www.westseattlelaw.com

For the latest information regarding firm operations and to see precautions we are taking in light of the Coronavirus crisis please visit our firm’s website, www.WestSeattleLaw.com.
If I am sick, I will stay home, I ask you to do the same.

CONFIDENTIAL & PRIVILEGED. This e-mail message may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of this e-mail message and any attachment.