[WSBAPT] durable power of attorney lost original in real estate deal

Doucette, Lindsy Lindsy.Doucette at fnf.com
Fri Feb 19 08:50:33 PST 2021

Hi Doug:

Feel free to send the POA over to me to review. We have been able to rely on and record copies. This might help:

RCW 11.125.060
Power of attorney-Validity.
(4) Except as otherwise provided by statute other than chapter 209, Laws of 2016, a photocopy or electronically transmitted copy of an original power of attorney has the same effect as the original.

Lindsy C. Doucette
VP | State Underwriting Counsel
Fidelity National Title Group
Seattle, Washington
Direct: (206) 370-3172
Email:  Lindsy.Doucette at fnf.com

This e-mail and its attachments are intended only for the persons named above.  Please do not forward this message to others without permission.