[WSBAPT] POA question

Mark Vohr mcv at ohanafc.com
Tue Feb 16 15:22:44 PST 2021

Randy - We occasionally, more often than we like, have to get financial institutions attention when it comes to honoring the actions of an AIF.  We generally start the process with a polite, but directed, letter referencing RCW 11.125.200.  If they still refuse - we file and action against them and ask for attorney fees, which we always get awarded.

Not sure if you will have an issue with getting jurisdiction over the insurance company  - but hope this helps.

Regards,

Mark

Mark C. Vohr, Esq.
Ohana Fiduciary Corp.