[WSBAPT] Iowa probate referral

Thomas Fiscus tjf at thomasjfiscus.net
Fri Feb 12 13:26:33 PST 2021

Hi Karen -
Darrel Morf of Simmons, Perrine, Moyer, Bergman in Cedar Rapids is within striking distance and can offer quality referral if its not in his ambit.  (319) 366-1917

Law Office of Thomas J. Fiscus
Box 1167Eastsound, WA 98245Ph 360-376-3988
WSBA # 44741
The contents of thise-mail and its attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s).  Inaddition, this e-mail transmission may be confidential and may be subject toprivilege protecting communications between attorneys and clients.  If youare not the named addressee, or if this message has been addressed to you inerror, you are directed not to read, disclose, reproduce, distribute,disseminate or otherwise use this transmission.  Delivery of this messageto any person other than the intended recipient(s) is not intended in any wayto waive privilege or confidentiality.  If you have received thistransmission in error, please alert the sender by reply e-mail.  TreasuryCircular 230 requires that we inform you that any statements regarding tax mattersmade herein, including attachments, cannot be relied upon for the purpose ofavoiding tax penalties, and such statements are not intended to be used orreferred to in any marketing or promotional materials