[WSBAPT] Off Topic - Grays Harbor County Family Law Attorney

deborah at neillaw.com deborah at neillaw.com
Tue Feb 9 14:58:57 PST 2021

Gary Moran or Gabe Gambee depending on the case type. Gary refuses to do UGA cases but would be a good person for a property question.

The number is (360)-533-2865. I got this referral from their old office mate.

Deborah Jameson
(Pronouns: she/her/hers)

Neil & Neil, P.S.
5302 Pacific Avenue
Tacoma, WA  98408
253-475-8600
253-473-5746 FAX

If your matter is urgent, please call my office.  Also, this message is not encrypted and it may not be secure or protected by attorney-client privilege.