[WSBAPT] Request for Referral to Professional Fiduciary in King County to Serve as Administrator of Debtor Estate

Roger Hawkes Roger at law-hawks.com
Tue Feb 9 12:49:11 PST 2021

Husband of recently deceased debtor wants to know what to do with creditors' law suit.  Assuming it is just against decedent, the creditor is supposed to substitute parties; right?  What is the result if creditor is ignorant and does nothing except gain a default judgment?

Roger Hawkes, WSBA # 5173
Hawkes Law Firm and Sultan Lawyers
19944 Ballinger Way NE, Shoreline, WA 98155 and
423 Main, Sultan, WA 98294
206 367 5000
360 799 6438