[WSBAPT] King County ancillary probate

Cindy Zetts czlawgirl at earthlink.net
Thu Feb 4 14:18:58 PST 2021

Anyone willing to talk with me about an issue with an ancillary probate in King County? Property here is a tenancy in common with Decedent's child.  Decedent had no will, and probate was not filed in the decedent's domicile state, but all assets there have been transferred to the spouse. Given that, I have questions about how to proceed and would appreciate some advice. Promise to keep it short and sweet.

Thanks!

Cindy Zetts
Cynthia Zetts Law, PLLC
Affordable estate planning, mobile service
253-720-6446

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email message and any attachment is a transmission from the law firm and is intended only for the intended recipient. The email may contain information that is confidential and  protected by the  attorney-client, work-product, and other privileges. If you are not the designated or intended recipient, please destroy the message without disclosing any of its contents and notify Cynthia Zetts Law immediately by reply email or by calling 253-720-6446.