[WSBAPT] Off-Topic Referral - Quiet Title

Brent Williams-Ruth brent at williams-ruthlaw.com
Wed Feb 3 08:36:41 PST 2021

Greetings Colleagues -

I have a client that reached out to me seeking a referral. The following is
what I was told:

There was a non-marital couple in Puyallup that bought a home together. Now
there is a restraining order against one of the people and the other party
needs to "get the other one" off title and into their name only so they can
sell the house. There is no divorce, no equity, just needs to have the
authority to sell the house and be done with it.

If this is something you can do (or know someone who does) please send me
their information and I will pass along.

Thank you,
Brent

*Brent Williams-Ruth* (preferred pronoun: he/him)
*Attorney-At-Law*

*Law Offices of Brent Williams-Ruth, **a division of BWR Consulting, PLLC*

*New Address & Phones Effective December 1, 2020:** 500 S 336th Street,
Suite 214; Federal Way, WA 98003*

Office/Scheduling Phone: (253) 285-7751

Direct: (253) 285-7453

e-mail <Brent at Williams-RuthLaw.com> / website
<http://www.williams-ruthlaw.com/> / facebook
<http://www.facebook.com/bwrlaw> /