[WSBAPT] Last Minute Will

Diane J. Kiepe DJKiepe at depdslaw.com
Wed Feb 3 07:40:39 PST 2021

I may be too late for you Brent but I would immediately call the company and request that they e-mail a doc, print it out and notarize the change – scan and send it back with a note that the original is in the mail – this is just in answer to your questions.  There are some reasons why an estate makes a poor 401(k) beneficiary though so make sure she understands that –

For you records/files provide a memo and document her capacity and directions to you.

Best,

Diane J. Kiepe

Diane J. Kiepe
Douglas Eden