[WSBAPT] Life Insurance/Interplay with Will

Jennifer L White jen at appletreelaw.com
Tue Dec 14 15:55:13 PST 2021

Hi Carol,
The default when no beneficiary is named is governed by the insurance company contract – the policy. You should ask for a full copy of the policy to review for the fall back distribution.
Good luck!

Jennifer L. White, Esq.
[cid:image002.jpg at 01D7F102.F9C33EF0]

jen at appletreelaw.com<mailto:jen at appletreelaw.com>