[WSBAPT] Self-Settled SNT Question

David Faber david at faberfeinson.com
Tue Dec 7 11:29:16 PST 2021

Thank you Susan. We have also discovered that the beneficiary already has
surplus rent being provided by HUD, which, together with their roommate's
rent, appears to reach market rent for the area. I'm guessing that a
determination that extra rent is warranted in this scenario would raise
some eyebrows if investigated.

Best,
David J. Faber
Faber Feinson PLLC
800 Polk Street, Suite B
Port Townsend, WA 98368
(360) 379-4110

*** NOTICE: ATTORNEY CLIENT COMMUNICATION - PRIVILEGED & CONFIDENTIAL.
This communication may contain privileged or other confidential
information. If you are not the intended recipient, or believe that
you have received this communication in error, please do not print,
copy, retransmit, disseminate, or otherwise use the information. Also,
please indicate to the sender that you have received this communication in
error, and destroy the copy you received.***