[WSBAPT] Referral to Portland OR Estate Planning Lawyer

Christie Martin christie at cascadialawyers.com
Wed Aug 25 11:11:15 PDT 2021

We can help.

Christie L. Martin | Martin & Richards, PLLC
Attorney at Law

* Licensed in Oregon and Washington

MAILING ADDRESS:

1211 Daniels Street, #830
Vancouver, WA 98666

TELEPHONE NUMBERS:

503-334-0443 (Portland)
360-326-0140 (Southwest Washington)
541-241-7673 (Central Oregon)

FACSIMILE: 866-667-0510

www.cascadialawyers.com

*** PLEASE NOTE OUR NEW ADDRESS, PHONE NUMBERS AND FAX ***

NOTICE: This communication may contain privileged or other confidential information. If you have received it in error, please advise the sender by reply email and immediately delete the message and any attachments without copying or disclosing the contents. Thank you.