[WSBAPT] Wrongful Death proceeds payment to Chinese beneficiaries

wickertlaw at comcast.net wickertlaw at comcast.net
Wed Aug 25 10:05:09 PDT 2021

Please respond to the list. I have a beneficiary in China too.

Very truly yours,

Maureen A. Wickert, Attorney at Law

14900 Interurban Avenue South, Suite 255

        Tukwila, WA 98168

       Phone: 206-859-5502

         Fax: 206-260-9005

      <http://www.wickertlawoffice.com/> www.wickertlawoffice.com

        <mailto:wickertlaw at comcast.net> wickertlaw at comcast.net

This electronic message contains information which may be confidential
and/or legally privileged. The information is intended for the use of the
individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, be
aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of
this transmission is prohibited. If you have received this electronic
transmission in error, please notify me by telephone or by email
immediately.