[WSBAPT] Heir search firm referral

Lori Rath rath at cirrus.law
Tue Aug 24 17:51:56 PDT 2021

Hi Jennifer,

I highly recommend Adam Winquist: https://www.summitinvestigations.net/

Lori

Lori Rath
CIRRUS LAW PLLC
rath at cirrus.law<mailto:rath at cirrus.law>
(206) 487-4443
www.cirrus.law<http://www.cirrus.law/>
309 S. Cloverdale St., Suite B-4
Seattle, WA 98108
https://calendly.com/rath-cirruslaw

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D79910.BA4B6A30]
   + Estate, Gift & Trust Planning and Tax
   + Probate and Trust Administration
   + Individual and Business Tax
   + Executive Benefits
   + Life Insurance Planning
   + Fiduciary Representation
   + Mediation of Trust and Estate Disputes

NOTICE: This email may contain material that is confidential, privileged and/or attorney work product for the sole ‎use of the intended recipient. Any review, reliance or distribution by others or forwarding without express ‎permission is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and ‎delete all copies.‎ IRS CIRCULAR 230 DISCLOSURE - you should be aware that this communication is not intended or written by the sender to be used, and it cannot be used, by any recipient for the purpose of avoiding penalties that may be imposed on the recipient under United States federal tax laws.