[WSBAPT] Institutional Trustee

Tom Westbrook tjw at w3net.net
Wed Aug 18 16:27:27 PDT 2021

Good idea for well-funded trusts.

Thanks again, Kerry.

*From:* wsbapt-bounces at lists.wsbarppt.com <wsbapt-bounces at lists.wsbarppt.com>
*On Behalf Of *Kerry Brink
*Sent:* Wednesday, August 18, 2021 11:52 AM
*To:* WSBA Probate & Trust Listserv <wsbapt at lists.wsbarppt.com>
*Subject:* Re: [WSBAPT] Institutional Trustee

Also – I have good luck with the Key Bank Trust department in Tacoma,
dealing with a SNT for over 30 years.  Daryl Hembry is the current trust
officer there.

*Best regards,*

Kerry

*Kerry E. Brink **•** Attorney at Law*

*Estate Planning, Probate, Elder Law*

*1201 Pacific Avenue, Suite 1900*

*PO Box 1315*

*Tacoma, WA 98401-1315*

*Office: 253-383-3791*

*Direct: 253-591-8555*

*Fax: 253-383-6377*

*Cell:  253-230-7999*

*We are very grateful to clients who have been incredibly understanding
throughout the COVID-19  work-arounds.  Thank you to all that met without
complaint in our parking garage, your garage, outside on windy days and the
like.  We are now able to have client meetings IN OUR OFFICES during the
day! Many of us continue to work partially remotely  from home and
partially at the office.  I am here three days a week and look forward to
serving you.  Thank you for your understanding in these unprecedented
times.  Please stay safe and take care of yourselves and the people you
love.  *

*This email and any files transmitted with it are from the law firm of
Vandeberg Johnson & Gandara, PS and may contain privileged, confidential,
or protected information. If you are not the intended recipient, any
disclosure, copying, or use of the contents of this message or any
attachments is prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error,
please notify us and delete this email and any attached files.*