[WSBAPT] Institutional Trustee

Kerry Brink Kbrink at vjglaw.com
Wed Aug 18 11:23:11 PDT 2021

Columbia Bank at one time had a dedicated person to work with SNTs.

Best regards,
Kerry
Kerry E. Brink * Attorney at Law

Estate Planning, Probate, Elder Law
[cid:image002.jpg at 01D79423.69824430]
1201 Pacific Avenue, Suite 1900
PO Box 1315
Tacoma, WA 98401-1315
Office: 253-383-3791
Direct: 253-591-8555
Fax: 253-383-6377
Cell:  253-230-7999

We are very grateful to clients who have been incredibly understanding throughout the COVID-19  work-arounds.  Thank you to all that met without complaint in our parking garage, your garage, outside on windy days and the like.  We are now able to have client meetings IN OUR OFFICES during the day! Many of us continue to work partially remotely  from home and partially at the office.  I am here three days a week and look forward to serving you.  Thank you for your understanding in these unprecedented times.  Please stay safe and take care of yourselves and the people you love.
This email and any files transmitted with it are from the law firm of Vandeberg Johnson & Gandara, PS and may contain privileged, confidential, or protected information. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, or use of the contents of this message or any attachments is prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify us and delete this email and any attached files.