[WSBAPT] Who administers this list?

Lynn Clare lynnclare at clarelawfirm.com
Tue Aug 17 13:25:45 PDT 2021

All,

I have a logistical question about how this listserve works in Gmail. I
have emailed "Owner" and I have emailed "Request" and never heard back from
either.

Anybody know who the human in charge of the list is?

Or does anyone know:  I'm getting the digest version of the list a couple
of times a day and there is no way to respond to the individual posts
except to copy and paste them into a new email.  Seeing it on the website
also doesn't seem any better. What am I missing?

Lynn Clare