[WSBAPT] Possible Elder Financial Abuse Referral

Laurel Brown laurel.brown8385 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 13 16:12:30 PDT 2021

My 'go to guys' for these cases are Kameron Kirkvold and Kevin Khong at
Helsell Fetterman.  Cannot recommend them highly enough...

Helsell Fetterman | Seattle Law Firm <https://www.helsell.com/>

On Fri, Aug 13, 2021 at 3:57 PM Ryan P. Coon <cole-gilday at stanwoodlaw.net>
wrote:

> List,
>
> I have been contacted by an individual who is concerned that their
> parents, who are quite aged and sickly, are being abused financially.
> However, I don't have much experience in this arena so I advised them to
> contact Adult Protective Services and gave them a referral to an attorney
> who might be able to help. Unfortunately, after contacting several
> attorneys they have yet to find anyone you can help them. Does anyone know
> of any attorney's who work in Island County who could take this on? Self
> referrals welcome. Thank you.
> --
>

> Very Truly Yours,
>
> Ryan P. Coon
>
> Law Office of Cole & Gilday, P.C.
>

> 10101 - 270th St. NW
>
> Stanwood, WA 98292
>
> (360) 629-2900 (Telephone)
>
> (360) 629-0220 (Fax)
>

> This message contains confidential and privileged information that is
> intended only for the named recipient(s).  Unless you are the named
> recipient or authorized agent thereof, you are prohibited from reading,
> copying, distributing or otherwise disseminating such information.  If
> you receive this communication in error, please notify the sender
> immediately.

> others.***

Laurel Brown
*Attorney and Counselor at Law*