[WSBAPT] Pro Se Litigant & Questionable Objection to Declaration of Completion of Probate

Joshua McKarcher josh at mckarcherlaw.com
Fri Aug 13 15:25:40 PDT 2021

I think the new statute applies no matter what – simple as that – see section 4027 on the very last page:

Sec. 4027. (1) Sections 4003 through 4017, 4023, 14 and 4024 of this act apply to all probate estates, regardless of whether the probate action commenced before or after the effective date of this section. (2) Section 4026 of this act applies to all accounts established under chapter 11.114 RCW, regardless of whether the account was established before or after the effective date of this section.