[WSBAPT] Can Quasi-Child (Non-Biological) be Heir under Intestacy Law?

Diane J. Kiepe DJKiepe at depdslaw.com
Thu Aug 12 13:51:30 PDT 2021

Wow – thanks Jennifer, I have never seen a non-biological child establish intestacy rights and have always maintained “no-blood”, “no-intestacy” except of course CIR which we all have been having a lively conversation about lately 😉

Have a great day – always appreciate your insights.

Diane J. Kiepe

Diane J. Kiepe
Douglas Eden
717 W. Sprague Ave.