[WSBAPT] Is a CIR Partner an Heir for Intestacy Purposes?

Nicholas Pleasants nick at pleasantslaw.com
Tue Aug 10 12:49:19 PDT 2021

There can be a constructive trust even if the man was married to another person and expressly declined to take title for that reason. Walberg v. Mattson, 38 Wn.2d 808, 232 P.2d 827 (1951). Not technically a CIR but would give the man an interest in the real estate despite not being on title.

Nicholas Pleasants
Owner

[(Logo) Pleasants Law Firm]<http://www.pleasantslaw.com/>

Pleasants Law Firm, P.S.
2300 130th Ave NE, Suite A-101
Bellevue, WA 98005-1755
(425) 615-7070 tel/fax
nick at pleasantslaw.com<mailto:nick at pleasantslaw.com>
www.pleasantslaw.com<http://www.pleasantslaw.com>
The information contained in this e-mail message may be privileged and is confidential information intended only for the use of the recipient, or any employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient. Any unauthorized use, distribution or copying of this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.
If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately and destroy the original message and all attachments from your electronic files.