[WSBAPT] Referral for Texas Probate Attorney

Nicholas Pleasants nick at pleasantslaw.com
Tue Aug 10 10:50:00 PDT 2021

I’d suggest John Strohmeyer in Houston. We’ve met a few times at national conferences, he’s a great speaker. Also recently inducted to ACTEC. https://www.strohmeyerlaw.com/
Best,
Nick

Nicholas Pleasants
Owner

[(Logo) Pleasants Law Firm]<http://www.pleasantslaw.com/>

Pleasants Law Firm, P.S.
2300 130th Ave NE, Suite A-101
Bellevue, WA 98005-1755
(425) 615-7070 tel/fax
nick at pleasantslaw.com<mailto:nick at pleasantslaw.com>
www.pleasantslaw.com<http://www.pleasantslaw.com>
The information contained in this e-mail message may be privileged and is confidential information intended only for the use of the recipient, or any employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient. Any unauthorized use, distribution or copying of this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.
If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately and destroy the original message and all attachments from your electronic files.