[WSBAPT] estate recovery liens

Roger Hawkes Roger at law-hawks.com
Mon Aug 9 12:40:00 PDT 2021

Thanks, John.  The WAC does not have a condition stated that the 'spouse or child under 20 or disabled' has to live in the property; is that condition stated elsewhere?

Roger Hawkes, WSBA # 5173

Sultan Office:      423 Main (physical office)
                                 Box 351, Sultan, WA 98294 (incoming mail)
                                 Sultan, WA 98294

Phone: 206 367 5000; fax: 206 367 4005
Email: roger at law-hawks.com<mailto:roger at law-hawks.com>