[WSBAPT] Procedure for New PR

Sarah McCarthy sarah at kawlawyers.com
Thu Aug 5 13:26:56 PDT 2021

I agree, same EIN - but new PR will need to send in a Form 8822-B to put
the IRS on notice that you have a new PR.
https://www.irs.gov/forms-pubs/about-form-8822-b
I do this form myself, rather than waiting for the CPA, since it needs to
be done within 60 days.

*Sarah O’Farrell McCarthy*

*(Pronouns: she / her)*Attorney | Kelly, Arndt & Walker, Attorneys at Law,
PLLP
6443 Harding Avenue | P.O. Box 290 | Clinton, WA  98236

(Located on Whidbey Island, Island County, Washington)
Phone: (360) 341-1515 | Fax: (360) 341-3272
sarah at kawlawyers.com | www.kawlawyers.com

This electronic message transmission contains information from the law firm
of Kelly, Arndt & Walker, PLLP which may be confidential or privileged.
This information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity
named above,  If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any
further review, disclosure, printing, copying, distribution, or use of the
contents of this transmission is prohibited. If you have received this
electronic message transmission in error, please notify us immediately by
reply e-mail and delete the original message.  Thank you.

We do not accept service of any kind by e-mail unless expressly authorized
in writing by the attorney of record.  This e-mail is NOT a contract and is
not binding upon the author pursuant to CR 2A. This e-mail is, at most, a
negotiation under ER 408.