[WSBAPT] failure of Will as to witnesses

Kerry Brink Kbrink at vjglaw.com
Wed Apr 28 11:06:41 PDT 2021

I think in the original question, it said there were witnesses that were interested in the Will.  I remember a "supernumerary rule" from T&E - so if there were more than two witnesses to the will signing, then two witnesses may have been witness to any portion of the will referencing the third witness.

Best regards,
Kerry
Kerry E. Brink * Attorney at Law

Estate Planning, Probate, Elder Law

Vandeberg Johnson & Gandara, LLP
1201 Pacific Avenue, Suite 1900
PO Box 1315
Tacoma, WA 98401-1315
Office: 253-383-3791
Direct: 253-591-8555
Fax: 253-383-6377
Cell:  253-230-7999

As you likely know, we are in Phase 2 of the COVID-19  return to work process, which means our offices are open and we can return to work on a limited basis with client meetings in the evenings and weekends.  We continue to work primarily, remotely  from home and look forward to serving you.  Thank you for your understanding in these unprecedented times.  Please stay safe and take care of yourselves and the people you love.
This email and any files transmitted with it are from the law firm of Vandeberg Johnson & Gandara, LLP and may contain privileged, confidential, or protected information. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, or use of the contents of this message or any attachments is prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify us and delete this email and any attached files.