[WSBAPT] Elderly potential client in West Seattle needs lawyer who will make a house call

James W. Spencer jamess at brothershenderson.com
Fri Apr 23 14:37:33 PDT 2021

Greetings Doug:

Our firm does this kind of work, and we can make house calls.

Thanks,

James W. Spencer
Attorney at Law
Due to COVID-19, I am working remotely and our office is running on reduced staff. We are taking in-person meetings only in limited circumstances. During this time, please expect some delays in response time. Thank you for your patience.
Brothers & Henderson, P.S.
2722 Eastlake Avenue East, Suite 200
Seattle, Washington 98102
Phone: (206) 324-4300 x106
Fax: (206) 324-3106
e-mail:  jamess at brothershenderson.com
www.brothershenderson.com
pronouns: he/him

The information transmitted in this e-mail message and attachments is attorney-client information, is privileged or confidential material and is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. You are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, review by or taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this e-mail information by unauthorized persons is strictly prohibited. All personal messages are solely the views of the sender and are not to be attributed to Brothers & Henderson, P.S. If you have received this transmission in error, immediately notify the sender by reply e-mail and permanently delete this transmission and all copies including attachments.