[WSBAPT] Harassment by Sibling and Co-Heir

Jennifer L White jen at appletreelaw.com
Thu Apr 22 15:16:35 PDT 2021

Dalynne has all good suggestions. In addition, if it doesn’t stop it, tell the PR to keep track of their time in responding to the PIA heir and let them know that all time charges for PR and PR’s attorney to deal with PIA’s incessant inquiries will be charged ONLY against their distributive share. I don’t know if that would hold up in court, but it may quell the behavior.

Jennifer L. White, Esq.
[cid:image005.jpg at 01D7378A.7A64A630]

jen at appletreelaw.com<mailto:jen at appletreelaw.com>
PO Box 11037