[WSBAPT] Harassment by Sibling and Co-Heir

Brent Williams-Ruth brent at williams-ruthlaw.com
Thu Apr 22 14:13:43 PDT 2021

Greetings List -

I have a probate matter where the estate will be split 50/50....there are
complexities regarding a single asset that I we are working toward
resolving. The estate is barely 4 months old but the one simply has a
personal financial need and continues to harass the Executor to just
complete everything now.

I tried the method of writing and politely explaining that we are working
through the process and will wrap as soon as we are able, but he is not
responsive to such correspondence.

Suggestions?

*Brent Williams-Ruth* (preferred pronoun: he/him)
*Attorney-At-Law*

*Law Offices of Brent Williams-Ruth, **a division of BWR Consulting, PLLC*

*Physical Address: 500 S 336th Street, Suite 214; Federal Way, WA 98003*

***EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY** All mail sent through the USPS should be sent to
the following address: **PO BOX 3319; Federal Way, WA 98063 *

Office/Scheduling Phone: (253) 285-7751

Direct: (253) 285-7453

e-mail <Brent at Williams-RuthLaw.com> / website
<http://www.williams-ruthlaw.com/> / facebook
<http://www.facebook.com/bwrlaw> /