[WSBAPT] Tokyo referral?

Kerry Brink Kbrink at vjglaw.com
Thu Apr 22 10:57:02 PDT 2021

Would any of you have a referral for an attorney in Tokyo?  Client would be US citizen residing in Tokyo (for 20+ years), married to Japanese citizen and with an 11 year old child in Tokyo.  Accounts in Japan and US.

Thank you for your consideration.

Best regards,
Kerry
Kerry E. Brink * Attorney at Law

Estate Planning, Probate, Elder Law

Vandeberg Johnson & Gandara, LLP
1201 Pacific Avenue, Suite 1900
PO Box 1315
Tacoma, WA 98401-1315
Office: 253-383-3791
Direct: 253-591-8555
Fax: 253-383-6377
Cell:  253-230-7999

As you likely know, we are in Phase 2 of the COVID-19  return to work process, which means our offices are open and we can return to work on a limited basis with client meetings in the evenings and weekends.  We continue to work primarily, remotely  from home and look forward to serving you.  Thank you for your understanding in these unprecedented times.  Please stay safe and take care of yourselves and the people you love.
This email and any files transmitted with it are from the law firm of Vandeberg Johnson & Gandara, LLP and may contain privileged, confidential, or protected information. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, or use of the contents of this message or any attachments is prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify us and delete this email and any attached files.