[WSBAPT] Snohomish County Order Apt Probate GAL

Kristina Driessen kristina at rdattys.comcastbiz.net
Tue Apr 20 15:53:16 PDT 2021

Good Afternoon All-

Does Snohomish County have a form they require when asking for a probate GAL? Does the judge/commissioner apt the next person on the list or do I need to recommend someone? When can I find the list?

Thanks in advance.

Kristina A. Driessen
"A" Street Legal Services, Inc. P.S
Attorneys at Law
16 A Street SE
Auburn, WA. 98002
(253) 939-0811
(253) 939-0471 fax
astreetlegalservices.com
kristina at rdattys.comcastbiz.net

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This transmission is confidential and is intended solely for the use of the individual named recipient. It may be protected by the attorney/client privilege, work product doctrine or other confidentiality protection.  If you are not the intended recipient, or the person responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient, be advised that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is prohibited.  If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately notify the sender via e-mail or by telephone at 253.939.0811 that you have received the message in error, and then delete it.  Thank you.