[WSBAPT] Probate--Sale of Deceased Home

Eric Nelsen eric at sayrelawoffices.com
Thu Apr 8 13:36:17 PDT 2021

I would defer to a CPA’s opinion but I think that, so long as the Estate files its 1041 and correctly reports the sale info that is going to be on the 1099-S, you don’t have to wait for the actual 1099-S to be issued.

Sincerely,

Eric

Eric C. Nelsen
Sayre Law Offices, PLLC
1417 31st Ave South
Seattle WA 98144-3909
206-625-0092
eric at sayrelawoffices.com<mailto:eric at sayrelawoffices.com>

Covid-19 Update - All attorneys are working remotely during regular business hours and are available via email and by phone. Videoconferencing also is available. Signing of estate planning documents can be completed and will be handled on a case-by-case basis. Please direct mail and deliveries to the Seattle office.